Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finale cake class

Okay so I completed my first stage of covering a cake with butter cream and the final stage of covering in fondant.  I have done two cakes on my own but wanted little tricks of the trade etc.. So without further waiting I bring to you the fondant butter cream flower cake.


I was meant to do drop flowers, my icing wasn't soft enough so they turned out ruffled.


A little crack on the side.


By the time it came to decorating I actually forgot which tip to use for different flowers so stuck to the basics.


Excuse the horrible green lid, not much forward planning with that.


I am signing up for the stage two class next month.


Vanilla Butter cake with a vanilla butter cream icing and filling. I was told to tasted really good as I didn't eat one single slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment