Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy making cupcakes.

Sorry everyone, I thought I posted this two days ago.




I have been baking cupcakes today (two days ago), I also knitted another Koolhaas hat for my cousin and I have started a stole. It is boring black but need a colour that went with my work clothes. Oh and the biggest news Dollie has shoes.

But on to Cupcakes.




These are Chocolate velvet fudge cupcakes, With a fondant shape which I added royal icing and a chocolate butter icing.


I did try and write farewell on them, but I didn't like the look.


I was really happy how they turned out.



Now for a little bad news, I dropped my camera on a concrete floor and now it doesn't worked. I had organised my boss to get my new camera from the states in June so I was gutted that I dropped my old point and shoot I took it everywhere with me.  I now have to wait until sometime in June before I can take photos for you all. (or I may go to my mum's and get hers)


No comments:

Post a Comment