Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to me!

Well, it has been a little over a week since I decided to start a blog.  It has been my love of reading and being inspired by other blogger's that motivated me to start.  I have been thinking about where to start, the Eat part or Knit part? And as I haven't been sewing that would be pointless.  I am fairly new to knitting (6 months), it blows my mind every time that a ball of wool can end up to be a garment with a few click clacks of the needle.   My Niece was the first recipient of my first ever pattern following. The bug was then started. I have now started my first garment for myself the pattern is Cleckheaton Cropped Jacket. I am really excited and can't wait to wear it.
The wool of choice is naturally me in 8-ply merino & cashmere which I love, Thanks to Mishi Yarns.  I have finished the back and now on to the front. I can't promise to be here everyday, but I will try to inspire you all, as you inspire me.


See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment