As mentioned a few days ago, I said I would post photos of the change mat cover I made.
I find this fabric at a craft store that was closing down, so it was half price. It is a Michael Miller fabric but I don't know which designer. I had to have it, even though it leans more towards a boy I just love the insects in a jar.
The change mat we brought and it was just a white plastic foamed no allergenic, no mould type mat. I forgot to take photo.
So what I did was measured all the pieces and angles and added a 1 cm seam allowance.
I lined the front mat pieces with terry towelling as I thought it felt cold without it.
I found the corners hard to figure out. But it turned out well.
The back I just made an envelope style opening so I can take it off to wash.