Sunday, October 3, 2010

It is all on!

I have had a busy week full of craft, I am so in love with Modkids and the patterns are so cute, I got mine in the mail last week and went straight to the fabric shops in full force. 



I have 5 little nieces and they are all beautiful.  I am making them all these for Christmas yes I know it is early, I have 3 weekends all booked up with trips so that is 3 weeks that no work will happen.  I have made two already, I think I am driving Michael nuts as each one I hold up and say 'aren't these so cute?' I get a slight nod with a small smirk. (not really interested are you)?  Anyway I am having fun, plus I am still knitting my scarf it is short of 140 cm and it has to been 180 cm I have run out of thread. It will have to wait until I can get to the shop.



Also the back of the second skirt the front is the same as above, I just love that I don't have to hem this overskirt makes it fast and easy.


So that is my progress so far. Looking forward to making the Ava pattern by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment