Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Little People Dresses

I am off to Hamilton in 2 days, very excitied as I get to spend time with my brothers family. I don't get to see them much so when I do it is a special time.  So after making all the dresses for christmas I really wanted to give them one, so I download the copy of the summer dress Corrie from RetroMummy posted on her blog and hey presto I have two new little dresses. They are matching in a way I have used both fabrics for each dress.








I also added a little hand sewing on Sophia's dress as it was quite plain I thought it could use some detail.  Anyway off to bake as the cupcakes I made this morning turned into little volancoes halfway thru cooking, and as I make these all the time I was gutted.  Michael was pleased as he now gets to eat the
whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment