Monday, January 24, 2011

Rain and Sunshine

Rain and then sunshine a bit of muggy mixed in. I picked up the knitting last night and as it got longer I got hotter. It is made from bamboo so it is very soft.



 It is a beautiful scarf and I am almost to the end, another 30cm to go.  I put it down at the end of winter towards spring to make the girls skirts.  So when I picked it up I saw a mistake ten rows down oh why didn't I see it earlier when I knew what row it was. Anyway I figured no one will notice it so I will keep on going and that is just what I have done, but it is still on the back of my mind. I think I will give it away to someone that doesn't know about the mistake or should I go back?



I decided to go on. The sun has decided to appear after it has been missing for 4 days at least. Oh and I have mentioned earlier in my posts that this is a Debbie Bliss pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment