Monday, January 31, 2011

All Wrapped up.

There is something very satisfying about finishing a knitted piece.  This one I loved.  I used a 100% bamboo yarn made by Atlante (made in Italy) it drapes so beautifully and feels very soft. I used a Debbie bliss pleated scarf pattern that I brought off the net from a knitting website  that I can't remember the name sorry.



I chose a raspberry colour as I wanted to use the yarn but didn't fancy the other colours at the time. With only one small mistake I love the way it turned out.


It really drapes well.


On to the next project, I am hoping to make a baby blanket for my hair dresser, she has been great over the last 2 years and as I hate getting my haircut our conversations keep me occupied and I trust her a great deal. It will be a way to thank her and welcome her new baby into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment