Friday, January 27, 2012

Baptism Cake

Well, I am not sure if I am going to say yes to making a cake in four days again. Stress, I almost lost my hair.


I have a friend at work ring on the weekend, his friend needed a baptism cake and could I help.


I always ask what kind of cake? Meaning large, small, lots of detail.


"A small cake, like the one you have made before", "Okay sure".  Sometimes my mouth speaks before my head thinks.


Send me details. The details were, roses on the two corners with silver letters. WOW!! Did I just say yes!



The letters were a nightmare, I only had one day to do them. Kind of my fault, I didn't have the right size and forgot to order the tappit. Then they kept breaking as I had to paint them silver.


Anyway I got there and hopefully they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment