Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Everything

I have been baking and sewing and hand stitching and reading a storm. I miss reading, I love to read but find it hard to read and knit at the same time. Which I haven't knitted for a long time.



So I have brought a wooden tree, and some felt.


I have made tree animals in pairs mostly.


I still have a few more to do.


I also attached little finger slots so they can be puppets, first ones not very adult friendly. (good for pinky fingers)


The parrot I just love, I made four and gave the other two to a work friend for his grand-daughter.


I am going to put Velcro on the backs of the animals etc... and on the tree so they stick it.


I just think this is too cute. Chubby Owl. Oh this is a present for my little niece Ella, I made Leaves in different colours so she could learn about the seasons. I still have to decide if I paint the tree or not. Also I will be making flowers and butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment