Monday, December 6, 2010

14 two more to go!

Wow I have sewn up 14 pieces for my 4 little nieces, it seems alot but when you divide them up it looks like I should make more.  I will see how I feel.

Anyway I had finished up the last dress for baby Ella and cut the fabric whilst trimming away the seam, damn wasn't the word I used, up it was only the lining on the bodice so I think it will be okay.

So here they are.


                      I just loved this yellow and blue fabric, it was a quilting fabric from spotlight.


 I went to Fabric and pretty things by Trelise Cooper and brought the stripe and check fabric, it is the first time I have mixed a pattern I am pretty happy with it, I just need to put something on the bodice to finish it.

1 comment:

  1. love em.
    my fave is the yellow and blue its so happy.

    ReplyDelete