Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh The Magic.

I love christmas lights at christmas and fairy lights at the right party, normally an outside party and as I don't have outside parties; christmas is it.  Last year I wasn't feeling the christmas love so I did not put them up, when I look back if I had maybe christmas would have shown up. I only have a few lights as you don't see much of our house from the road.

Two trees, A reindeer and a shooting star.

I spent almost 3 hours on these, but it looks great and it is a shame that we only get to see them for a short time as it gets dark around 8.30ish and we go to bed most nights by 9.30.  It makes me happy thinking they are outside doing their christmas joy thing.
Back to cutting more fabric tomorrow, putting out the christmas lights has got me bushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment