Thursday, March 31, 2011

More cupcakes

Well, I have to say that I finally got around to delivering some cupcakes to my cousin at work. I do love my cousin, he is awesome and such a nice guy. I remember when he was little that, I would push him in his pram and walked around with him like he was mine. When he got a little older (3) maybe, I would read him books. I don't see them much but I have a big heart for my family and would be there with a flick of a switch.

So without further waiting here are my little cupcakes that I delivered to my family today.


I brought little snowball marshmallows and cut them in half.


They were just a plain vanilla butter cake and a yummy chocolate buttercream.



1 comment:

  1. You make the most BEAUTIFUL cakes. I so admire that skill. Bet they taste good too!

    ReplyDelete