Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Job.

It was my first job and it was well worth all the hard work. Even if the pay was in love at the end.


My friend Kristy lent me her tower from her wedding and her mum lent me the beautiful vintage wine glasses.


The purple cupcakes were a hit with the kids so if you ever want to get kids to eat stuff purple may be the answer.


I didn't get to go to the party, but my mum said that it was a big talking point. I was really pleased with the outcome so I knew my aunty would love it.


I am also sure that I don't want to do another 50 plus cupcakes out of my kitchen again. I only have a small oven so in the end it was hours of work.


But in saying that, if someone I loved really needed 50 cupcakes I am sure I wouldn't say no.




No comments:

Post a Comment