Friday, April 15, 2011

Blanket Is Coming Along

And so is baby, Not right now but in four months.  I took the blanket in for a sneak preview to the parents, I was worried she might not like it. I was wrong she said F.......(not to repeat) Beautiful.  So glad she liked it.
So a sneak peak for you too.


It looks fantastic, I can only do a few rows at a time and I am hoping to finish it in a another week or 2 at the most.

I was also hoping to show you my third decorated fondant cake but I messed it up big time.  It was definitely a cake I should have planned out so I fixed it but may not show you all yet. It needs a few more touches.

2 comments:

  1. That blanket is beautiful! And so are all your cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harriet, I didn't like it at first but the more I do and can see of the pattern it is very beautiful. The cat loves it too. I wish I could share my cakes your way as I give alot away.

    ReplyDelete