Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No Pattern, more baking

Good-morning, it is a beautiful sunny Autumn's day and I am seeing my two most wonderful friends.  So I made Rita a hat and I will be baking her some brownie to take home to her Husband. She now lives in Taupo so our lunches together are now very special.


I started a lace Beret a few months ago and it was so tight to twist the stitches that half way thru I unraveled it to the band and started my own pattern, one that I knew how to do. I also love Yarn over patterns so this is what I ended up with.


I really like the band as it was different, but it took alot of wool and it was really tight to knit also.


My second favourite thing to do is baking and that is what I will be using to make a Brownie recipe that is Michael's favourite thing to eat. I will be trying out these baking paper things, I don't even know what they are called. Will keep you posted if it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment